What's included in the 6 Weeks 2 Strong program?
Strength training basics, instructional videos, and a clear-cut self-directed training program that’s laid out precisely in the manner it’s to be followed. Basic mindset & mental conversation tactics. Nutritional basics for improved body composition while strength training. Lifetime access.
*Equipment is required in order to fully participate in 6 Weeks 2 Strong. You will need access to the following:
- A chin up bar, parallette bar (Lebert bar)/inverted row bar, or gymnastic rings
- Dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands and/or a weight bar for deadlifts. Full instruction is provided.
By purchasing this course, you are agreeing to the terms in the Waiver & Consent at the bottom of this page.
$399.006 Weeks 2 Strong
Shona Mitchell Monforton
I agree that ConnectedBody Strength & Shona Mitchell Monforton shall not be liable or responsible for any injuries to me resulting from my participation in the fitness program (whether at home, via virtual means, on location, at the business’s location, at a health club, outdoors, or corporate, commercial residential or other fitness facility) and I expressly release and discharge ConnectedBody Strength & Shona Mitchell Monforton, its owners, employees, agents and/or assign, from all claims, actions, judgments and the like which my heirs, executors, administrators or assign may have or acclaim to have as a result of any injury or other damage which may occur in connection with my participation in the fitness program, excepting only an injury caused by the gross negligence of intentional act of such a person or persons. This release shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
2) I certify that I can truthfully answer NO to the following questions, and if I have answered YES to any questions, that I have obtained WRITTEN medical clearance for exercise no more than sixty (60) days preceding the signing of this contract.
Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor?
Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
In the past month, have you had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity?
Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness?
Do you have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity?
Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs (for example, water pills) for your blood pressure or heart condition?
Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?
3) I understand that I am not obligated to perform nor participate in any activity that I do not wish to do, and that it is my right to refuse such participation at any time during my training sessions. I understand that should I feel light-headed, faint, dizzy, nauseated, or experience pain/discomfort that I am to stop the activity.
4) I understand that the results of any program or training offered cannot be guaranteed and that my progress depends on my effort, attitude, and cooperation in and outside of the course.
5) I acknowledge that by being a client of ConnectedBody Strength, videos, photos and/or screenshots of me may be taken, and I consent to my voice, name, and/or likeness being used, without compensation, in films and tapes for exploitation in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, for eternity, and I release ConnectedBody Strength & Shona Mitchell Monforton, and its successors, assigns and licensees from any liability whatsoever of any nature.